* Please apply with a link to your portfolio and complete any assessments sent by Indeed.
- Participate in the design, architecture, and implementation of projects
- Work with team on a daily basis to ensure SCRUM standards are maintained. Work with the team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities
- Share the intricacies and problems at hand
- Write effective unit and integration tests for all the code you write
- Engage with quality assurance engineers and conduct testing of features
- Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
- Provide and receive constructive feedback through code reviews
- Help drive the completion of all kinds of work tasks-not just coding
- Follow Agile practices, including user feedback, daily stand up, pair-programming, user stories, weekly demonstrations, retrospective, Agile roles, and time-boxing
- Assist in planning and brainstorming activities driven by our Product and Technology organizations
- Investigate and tackle complex performance problems, finding ways to scale the platform while simultaneously reducing costs
- Demonstrate ability to work with and influence colleagues and decisions
- Help to break down and estimate stories and tasks
- Continuously improve processes and work standards
- Foster cooperation and support and encourage teamwork within project teams
- Be proactive in seeking out resources to participate in discussions, meetings, and communication sessions, meetings, and communications
- Continuously learn and stay abreast of latest development trends, processes and integrations
- There is no typical day. You could work on anything from migrations to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Partner with, understand problems of, and create solutions for business operations teams
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and the rest of the Way Creative House team to determine architecture for upcoming projects
- Work with both engineering and product teams to drive solution design
- Create complex logical frameworks, workflows, RESTful API endpoints, and JSON formats to exchange key data with the rest of the platform
- Help plan, automate, and scale our infrastructure
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our clients, projects and company happenings
- Extending core business logic within a shared backend codebase
- Professional experience with HTML, CSS, working with designers, and implementing user interfaces
- Professional experience with SQL-based databases
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting automation test suites
- Experience designing, building, and consuming RESTful APIs
- Demonstrating the ability to work closely with Product, QA, and other Engineers, in a cross-functional vertical team, and a willingness to play any role necessary within that team The Extras
- Professional experience with Java or Scala
- Professional experience with ETL patterns using Python
- Microservice architecture experience using Docker
- DevOps or SysOps background using AWS
- An understanding of SRE best practices, such as postmortems, logging, alerting, and toil reduction
- Experience with CI/CD and automation pipelines using Jenkins
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
What is it like to spend a day as a Senior Software Engineer at Workiva?Yesterday, Heather chose to work from home and concentrate on delivering her feature and cutting another production release. Today, Heather starts her day at the office with a free.
About ComPsychComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
More jobs by this company
Founded in 2018, Way Creative House is a full-service digital agency servicing corporate clientele and early-staged (funded) startups. Our inclusive hiring focus and mission to build products that enhance the lives of users/customers rests at the heart.