Integrate Delivery is one of the leading providers of IT Services, Health informatics and Wellness services in the United States. - Come, join and be better with us!
We offer a competitive total compensation package and comprehensive benefits,
Salt Lake City, Utah, Remote
- Codes, tests, debugs, and documents more-complex programs, and enhances existing programs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Coordinates with the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Identifies and resolves system operating problems in order to provide business continuity.
- Leads development of high level system architecture documents and detailed design specifications to serve as a guide for system/application development.
- Requirements definition, prototyping, detailed design, coding, testing, deployment, and support of the day-to-day operation of production systems.
- Responsible for implementing and/or integrating new products, processes, methodologies, frameworks, and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or other technical field.
- Eight years of professional software development experience.
- Experience building enterprise-scale backend REST services using an API-first paradigm
- Hands-on experience building services with Node.js, Nest.js, GraphQL
- Experience with API Security & Federated Identity Technology such as OAUTH 2.0, JWTs, Open ID Connect, UMA and SAML 2.0
- Understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends.
- Experience in data modeling using Mongo Db, Cosmos Db
- Experience with MS Azure is desired but not required.
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development: 8 years (Required)
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- building enterprise-scale backend REST services using an API: 3 years (Preferred)
- Typescript: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.