Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as webpack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Familiarity with CDN platforms like Akamai
- Nice to have familiarity with AWS stack
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
UX EngineerPosition DescriptionMOMA Title: UX Engineer IIRTO Schedule: N/ALocations open to: RemoteProject Overview:Web-focused frontend engineer / prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Front End Developer Job DescriptionAs you consider VGM your future career home we want to highlight that employees will be well compensated as owners of the company [yes, we are 100% employee owned] and have opportunities for growth within VGM.
Front End DeveloperContract W2Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Ability to work independently with architects and business analysts to create production deployable UI artifacts.Ability to communicate effectively with project team members.