In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, we remain focused on the health and safety our current employees, customers and you, as an applicant. Interviews, onboarding, and daily work mostly takes place virtually. In areas where physical location is important (like our manufacturing plants), we strictly follow health and safety measures, including social distance, masks, and - where applicable - temperature checks.
Memphis-based Varsity Spirit, is the driving force behind cheerleading’s dynamic transformation into the high-energy, athletic activity it is today, is the leading global source for all things spirit, including cheerleading, dance team and performing arts. A leader in uniform innovation, as well as educational camps, clinics and competitions, Varsity Spirit impacts more than a million athletes each year. Focused on safety, entertainment and traditional school leadership, Varsity Spirit’s 5,000+ employees have been dedicated to celebrating school spirit through its brands since 1974. Our continued success relies on hiring extraordinary talent, with a passion for making a difference to help us support athletes on and off the mat.
- Product concept, design, wireframing, and prototyping
- Design, document, and development of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- UI / Ux design and implementation
- Process and data modeling
- Custom development of objects or enhancement of objects in support of key processes utilizing Apex, Visualforce, and Lightening components
- Customization of Salesforce Classic and Lighting pages and building or enhancing flows to enable critical processes.
- Test and validate application code and workflows
- Plan and lead execution of periodic software upgrades including analysis of upgrade requirements and functionality, and impact of upgrades on the current environment
- Assist with managing system access when necessary, ensuring appropriate roles and profiles exist for segregation of duties and preventing unauthorized access or activity within the applications.
- Monitor error logs and other system performance metrics and logs and resolve technical issues
- Develop and support the flow of data between systems, our data warehouse (including BI/Reporting solutions), and our partners
- Create and maintain system documentation of code implemented and key system processes and controls
- Work with other SMEs to develop training materials and assist with training end-users
- Consults with management and team on upcoming projects
- Developing systems adhering to security best practice (OWASP)
- Adheres to established software development processes
- Actively supports corporate efforts, policies, and protocols for security, information protection, and threat protection
- Responsible for the proper project hand off from build to run mode ensuring knowledge transfer, documentation, and organizational change management has been adequately completed
- Maintains a customer focus
- Deals effectively with ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Action oriented and works with a sense of urgency
- Utilizes data and analytics to gain understanding of the operations
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record of delivering timely and accurate results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills, and sound judgment
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with non-technical counterparts
- No direct supervisory responsibilities
- Mentoring and training of other employees
- Four-year degree required with field of study in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce Development
- Functional knowledge of GITHUB or other mainstream source control products
- Salesforce Platform Development utilizing Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components
- Bonus Points for:
- Experience in Full Stack Development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with Mobile App development
- Development experience in: SSIS, Node.JS, Signal R, AJAX, Java frameworks, Continuous Integration, or mobile design patterns, REST web services, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of Azure based services
- Experience with OData
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Familiarity with Windows Server and IIS
- Familiarity with Linux and Apache
- Familiarity with SQL Administration and performance tuning
- Experience utilizing business intelligence tools such as PowerBI
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle and delivery approaches, e.g. waterfall, agile, etc.
- Experience implementing and supporting operational processes, security, and compliance policies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Overview:As part of our enterprise architecture team, you will play a crucial role in defining, designing, and evolving applications and strategy that align with business objectives and that fit into a dynamic technical landscape. Partnering closely.
Senior Software Architect, Node.js - Work From HomeThe Senior Software Architect will design effective and efficient integrated solutions in support of Digital Channels initiatives by first working with business partners to analyze business requirements..
Who we areFor 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient,.
Job Title: SharePoint ConsultantLocation: RemoteVisa: Any except OPT, CPT, TN & H1BPrimary Skills (Must have)1) UI Presentation - HTML5, CSS3, Boot Strap2) UI Interaction - ReactJS, Flux, Java Script3) UI App State Management - Redux JS Framework4) UI.