- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Developer on Liferay projects
- Hands on experience in Liferay DXP/Liferay 7.x
- Strong experience in developing OSGI portlets
- Should have experience with configuration/customization of Liferay Portal
- Strong experience in developing Liferay pages and Liferay forms.
- Good knowledge in End-to-End implementation of Liferay Portal using AlloyUI, Lexicon
- Good knowledge in java frameworks such as Springs MVC, Struts and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of web portal technology.
- Strong experience in Liferay development in JSR 168,286, OSGI standards.
- Should be familiar with some of the following tools (ANT and Maven), (SVN or similar tools), (JUnit or similar tools).
- Good knowledge of Liferay extension environment and how to develop various kinds of Liferay plugins are a must.
- Experience in development of extensions and custom components.
- Experience in development of collaboration, workflow, and forms.
- Experience in working in Agile delivery teams. (JIRA)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $90.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Role : Jr. Java developerRemoteLong term contractDuties & ResponsibilitiesEncode, test, and debug associated software/ programs.Review, analyze, and modify core and customized software.Respond to customer inquiries/requests for technical/operational.
Education: Bachelor's Computer science, Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent +5 years' experience OR 13 Years' IT ExperienceMust be US Citizen1st shift Thur.-Mon. -7am EST-4pm EST OR Fri-Monday (10 hour shifts)Please note the first week or so will.
JOB SUMMARYThe Senior Salesforce Developer will be working as part of a growing team of individuals that delivers excellent digital products and experiences to clients, stakeholders, and end users. This individual will work with internal product management.
More jobs by this company
Java Description -Java Developer Responsibilities:Designing and implementing Java-based applications.Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.Defining application objectives and functionality.Aligning application design with business.
As a Java Integration ( Writes Ingestion REST, APIs Graphql) your job responsibilities are: 4+ YearsAPI strategy of both REST and Graphql agnostic of tool or platform usedMandatory design and development experience of writing APIs for ingestion REST.
Title: Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Raleigh, NC or West Lake, TXRoles and ResponsibilitiesDesign and develop efficient database code SQL PLSQL for REST Service based applicationShould be able to redesign or rearchitect Stored PROCsShould be able.
Job Title: QA LeadLocation: Minneapolis, MN (onsite) (Remote for 1 month)Job Description: We are looking for a QA Lead who has extensive experience in handling QA database APIs and automation spaceThis candidate will manage QA deliverables delivering.
Role - MS SQL database developerLocation - Dallas TX / Raleigh, NC /Atlanta GA (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)Length - Full TimeMust Have MS SQL skillsStrong Oracle SQL skills handling complex data modelsSSIS, SSAS, SSRSSQL Server Reporting.