Quandary Consulting Group is a business process consulting company that provides innovative software solutions. We are technology experts that specialize in diagnosing and alleviating a businesses’ pain points through technology and enhanced business processes. Our customized software integration ignites business growth through increased productivity, reduced downtime, and significant cost savings.
At QCG, we identify key business process issues and streamline communications through software integration. Business units and processes become connected. Outdated legacy systems, spreadsheets and antiquated business methods that waste precious resources are replaced. The scattered pieces of the puzzle come together to create a clear picture. Potential business growth is unleashed through the centralization of shared data.
We are looking for an individual looking to join our boutique consulting firm and aid in its long-term growth. We are a company that strives for long term client relationships and do so by involving and integrating key people that will help drive those relationships and support client growth through initiative and drive.
Position Overview / Description:
*Quickbase experience REQUIRED*
This position will be an integral part of the Services team. As a resource, you will work on real-life client initiatives, working hand in hand with Senior Consultants and gaining real-world experience in a small company to enterprise client work, helping to define and implement client needs and expectations.
Reports to: Technical Account Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely and supporting team members with various internal/external initiatives
- Supporting team with implementing and organizing client development priorities
- Assisting in hands-on client work and client meetings where appropriate
- Providing professional documentation and training material for Enterprise clients
- Assisting with company initiatives including but not limited to: Sales Demos, Internal Development priorities and Research
We are looking for an up and coming individual looking to join our boutique consulting firm and aid in its long term growth. We are a company that strives for long term client relationships and do so by involving and integrating key people that will help drive those relationships and support client growth through initiative and drive. Individuals are expected but not bound to the following expectations:
- Experience with the Quickbase platform REQUIRED, preferably Expert Certification
- Familiarity with Database design / Relational Database Design
- Familiarity with 1 or more programming languages (JS, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Strong Data Analysis, Modeling experience
- Experience working with Cloud-Based business solutions
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Access / SQL experience ( preferred )
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Listening / Clear Communication skills
- Initiative and Drive for personal growth
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Professional Development Funding
$60,000 - $90,000
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.