What You’ll Do Here:
Perform a variety of assignments requiring adherence to and implementation of established internal procedures. Our clients consist mainly of Fortune 500 companies which require confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
Develop, configure and maintain automated processes for high volume customer communications
- Develop data scrutiny plans for customer communications including: data cleansing, data tracking, validation and reporting
- Ensure data is appropriately formatted and cleansed prior to its use in print and email campaigns.
- Develop workflows, including scripts, to automate tools to increase departmental efficiency and to automate repeatable tasks
Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as require
Proof composition output against data following to ensure accuracy of text, images and variable fields
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Work collaboratively with other development teams and drive solutions
- Contribute to the upkeep and consistency of internal documentation related to issues, resolutions, usage topics, and training
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Assist in resolving internal/external inquiries related to input/output requirements, intended usage, strategic planning, and alignment of these elements to internal checks, controls, and quality assurance
- Track quality defects and ensure they are resolved
- Provide general hands-on demonstrations of common process
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Referenceable examples of developing custom code for applications
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
- Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
- Positive and consultative demeanor and strong work ethic
- Experience interfacing with business users and understanding their requirements
- Ability to learn and implement new and different techniques
- Prior experience with Digital Print Production or email campaign execution a plus
Colorado only*- This position has a minimum salary of $64,600.00. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Benefits at Shutterfly
- Note: Disclosure of the minimum salary is required for this role when being hired in Colorado (SB19-085)
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
DescriptionShutterfly Business Solutions (part of the Shutterfly family of brands) enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized.
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.As Senior..
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.The Sr. Software.
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.We are seeking.