Job Title: Share Point Applications Developer (Senior)
Contract: FAA ANG
Location: Washington, D.C./ Remote
Position Type: Full-time
Clearance Required: Dept of Transportation: Public Trust
Senior Applications Developer proves information technology services in facilities planning, operations and support; storage systems analysis, design/test, and administration; server system analysis, design/test and administration; database analysis, design/test, administration; website analysis, design/test, and administration; web application analysis, design/test and administration; LAN analysis, design/test and administration; user support planning, operations and administration; and related IT systems functions. Must have 8-15+ years of experience.
- Lead, facilitate, and execute system integration initiatives, including the design, implementation, and support of an Enterprise Integration software solution that serves as the conduit for data flow between all core business systems.
- Define and implement a set of processes that ensures that all system integration points are formally managed throughout the organization.
- Manage the process of detailing new or modifications to existing interfaces, translate requirements between business and technical partners, and facilitate the prioritization and implementation of the interface
- Resolve existing and prevent future issues with system integrations so that the organization can become more efficient.
- Implement appropriate quality control disciplines for managing, monitoring, auditing, logging, and resolving issues related to the integration solution and its components.
- Develop and maintain documentation in relation to the integration of software solutions including change control and release management procedures.
- Lead quality reviews concerning integration or custom development activities.
- Seek out opportunities for continuous process improvement, including benchmarking other organizations, user groups, and software tools to improve speed & accuracy of system integration processes.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Computer/Information Systems Development and Computer
- Expertise in SharePoint Development automation, management, analysis, and reporting of data associated with databases.
- Software development life cycle involving Analysis, Design, Development & Post Production Support
- SharePoint 2019 and working knowledge of older versions of SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- PortSys Tool (External user authentication)
- Tableau Reporting
- Experience in using REST Calls
- Understands how to debug code on the front end
- Understands the use of SharePoint WebParts
- Experience in SharePoint Designer 2013 and building custom Workflows
- Experience in Permission structures in SharePoint
- Designing, creating and implementing SharePoint Designer workflows and InfoPath
- SharePoint designer expertise with custom UI design/development
- Expertise in using the Script editor & content editor web parts
- SharePoint Migration
- Project web app
- Troubleshooting Help Desk tickets
Education and Additional Requirements:
- Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, other IT degrees are required. Engineering, math, and science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees. For
Human Factors Analysts: Psychology and related Human Factor specialized degrees are acceptable.
- Occasional lifting of 25 pounds+ may be required.
Who may apply:
- TIME Systems complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization.
TIME Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Are you experience in using REST Calls?
- Do you understand ho to debug code on the front end?
- SharePoint Developer: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
NET / ASP.NET ProgrammerLocation: RemoteShift details: M-F, 8-5 PST (flexible)Start date: ASAPContract length: 13 weeks Pay 40 - $42/hr on W2Description of Position: We are looking to hire a talented .NET developer to support, analyze and stabilize a.
Job Description:We are looking to hire a talented .NET developer to support, analyze and stabilize a website. You will be responsible for developing and coding all back-end and front-end logic. You will also work closely with the stakeholders and IT.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
Description:Senior SharePoint Developer proves information technology services in facilities planning, operations and support; storage systems analysis, design/test, and administration; server system analysis, design/test and administration; database.