Are you interested in helping Credit Unions drive innovation and solve technical problems?
At TekChoice LLC, we are hiring motivated technical professionals to help our customers solve real-world problems and come up with creative solutions based upon customer needs. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and commit to collaborate, engage and support each other while leveraging all of our experiences, skills, and goals.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 2 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- 2 years or more of hands on knowledge of other Symitar-related technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- 2 years or more supporting and developing financial applications.
- Self-starter attitude with solid oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 5 years or more of programming/coding experience.
- 5 years or more of Symitar PowerOn programming experience.
- Hands on knowledge of other Symitar-related technologies such as SymXchange, SymConnect, SymForm, OpCon, ARCU, GoodNight processing, etc.
- Hands on knowledge establishing and leading Business Continuity Plans / Disaster Recovery Exercises.
- Hands on knowledge of database applications (SQL, NoSQL).
- Hands on experience with integration and development of web services APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies.
Our Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision (99% of employee premium paid by TekChoice)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Plan with 100% employer match up to 5%.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- PowerOn: 2 years (Required)
- SymXchange: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.