- Partner with your peers in Product, Design, Scrum Masters and technology to innovate on current and future product offerings.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participating in meaningful and thorough code reviews.
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with the team to ship new features rapidly.
- Optimize web sites for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Lead a team of onsite or off-shore developers. Provide guidance on technologies, architectural patterns, and frameworks.
- You have a strong passion for new technologies and driving innovation.
- Strong focus on learning new technologies and expanding your skillset
- Always to ready to look for innovative solutions.
- Deliver high quality & production ready code.
Required skills and competencies
5+ years of full stack development experience.
- Expert in front end development in React and Storybook
- Experience in implementing design patterns
- Developing modern websites & services using React and Next.js
- Strong experience in design and development of API including REST and GraphQL
- Experience in implementing a component library using StoryBook.js
- Strong understanding of AWS Services, Docker Containers, and CI/CD
- Experience with database technologies like: MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB / Elasticsearch
About A Place For Mom
Recently awarded one of the 2022 Best Places to work in NY and Best HR teams by Comparably, the leading workplace culture and brand reputation platform, A Place for Mom is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.