Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at ten locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Program Management, Risk Management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Workflow Solutioning, and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments.
DRCG is proud to be a member of the team supporting Bluestone, a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network options.
Duties and Responsibilities
Seeking a highly motivated, Slack Administrator / Developer to support a federal customer's goals to improve employee collaboration and productivity by administering and enhancing the existing Slack Enterprise Grid instance. You'll interface with organization leaders to develop requirements, propose solutions and build and deliver new Slack features including workflows, application integrations, application and bots. Overall, you will be chartered with making the agency's employee working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Administer and maintain the existing Slack Enterprise Grid instance and associated workspaces.
- Develop and deliver new Slack workspaces.
- Design, build and maintain environment(s) to develop and test Slack solutions.
- Develop custom Slack solutions to meet functional and security requirements.
- Integrate existing applications with Slack workspaces.
- Provide demonstrations and trainings of all Slack, custom Slack apps, workflows, and other Slack related tools and features.
- Communicate enhancements to Slack whether developer internally or released by Slack.
- Facilitate workshops to gather requirements and develop implementation plans.
- Lead the implementation of tools including, but not limited to eDiscovery, data loss prevention, enterprise ley management as well as migration to Slack for Government environment, when available.
- Contribute to Slack Governance and Acceptable Use policy.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of software development and one (1) year administering Slack.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Slack developer tools, SDKs, APIs and data exchanges.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement Slack workflows.
- Demonstrated experience with administering Slack, including creating workspaces, workflows and integrating with applications.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks.
- Showcase good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and oral.
- Experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations.
This position is fully remote.
DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Diaconia is looking for a talented Slack Administrator/Developer (Journeyman) our Amazing team!If you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates you and your talents, look no further! At Diaconia, we are committed to serving and caring for our.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.