Great employment opportunity for SharePoint Online Developers!
Direct Hire opportunity
W2 Employment, Must be a US citizen eligible for high level security clearance
*See Covid vaccination requirement note at end of job posting.
Start Date: ASAP
* Analyze, design and develop SharePoint Online solutions from user requirements.
* Expertise in Workflow creation and process automation using PowerApps/Power Automate/Flow.
* Expertise in SharePoint Form customization/creation using the Power Platform/PowerApps.
* Experience converting legacy SharePoint 2016 solutions using InfoPath/Workflow into SharePoint online/PowerApps/Power Automate
* Experience creating reporting solutions using SharePoint Online/Power BI
* Complete SharePoint Online site and application deployments and administration tasks including change control policies.
* Manages SharePoint Online user permissions.
* Facilitates testing, defect resolution, and user acceptance.
* Identifies and develops appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, development, and deployment of SharePoint Online sites.
* Optimizes SharePoint Online content for indexing and searching
* Troubleshooting of PC client vs. SharePoint issues.
* Assist end users in the optimization of SharePoint Online content for indexing and searching.
* Creation of FAQs, SOPs and other help/user guides for SharePoint Online solutions/actions
* Available to provide on-call end user support as needed.
* SQL Server DB experience
Required years of experience:
* 2+ years working in SharePoint Online using Power Automate, PowerApps and Power BI
* 5+ years working in previous versions of SharePoint/InfoPath/Designer
*As a federal contractor, Kurrent Logic is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment, consistent with applicable law. Kurrent Logic is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact Marian Zadora (248-561-0053) to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions are available.
Interested and meet the minimum requirements?
I would love to talk with you!
For additional information, contact Marian Zadora, Sr. Technical Recruiter, OpTech at 248-561-0053.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Shivan Technologies is looking for Oracle Middleware WebLogic Administrator with experience in:Oracle Fusion Middleware/WebLogic 12cOracle Forms/Reports 12cOracle HTTP Server (OHS)Oracle Identity management (OAM/OID/SSO)Oracle Identity Federation with.
We are seeking a ColdFusion Developer to join our IT Operations & Maintenance team and support our Federal Government customer in Washington, DC. The position is a part-time remote role.Responsibilities/Duties:Design, code, test, and deploy software.
About UsWe enable our partners with choice, and challenge the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You’ve probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs,.
Implementation Consultant IIThe Implementation Consultant II will be responsible for delivering of a set of business solution design recommendations based on PROS customers’ requirements. The Implementation Consultant II is a trusted advisor to our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer to join our client on a permanent basis to work a within team building and supporting applications within a high availability commercial environment.As the Senior Oracle Developer, you will have excellent.
More jobs by this company
OpTech is a woman-owned company that values your ideas, encourages your growth, and always has your back. When you work at OpTech, not only do you get health and dental benefits on the first day of employment, but you also have training opportunities,.