At Quandary Consulting Group, we create better ways for our clients to do business. We are a technology consulting firm that leverages low code platforms, such as Quickbase and Workato. We design custom integrations and applications that automate processes, increase productivity, and cut costs. We do this quicker and at a fraction of the cost than traditional software development.
Quandary Consulting Group, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, prioritizes client success by hiring the right PEOPLE. We are looking for individuals interested in professional and personal growth who display high levels of initiative. Our leadership team values transparency and feedback. Each person on our team impacts company culture, which we pride ourselves on every day.
This position will be an integral part of the Services team. As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will work on real-life client initiatives, working hand in hand with other consultants and the development team, and gaining real-world experience in a small company to enterprise client work, helping to define and implement client needs and expectations.Why Join Our Team?
- Hyper-growth software and services company
- Profit sharing and bonus structure
- Culture of transparency, support, and advancement
- Fully remote
Responsibilities Will Include
- Collaborate with and support team members with various internal/external initiatives
- Support implementation and organize client development priorities
- Assist in hands-on client work and client meetings where appropriate
- Provide professional documentation and training material for Enterprise clients
- Assist with company initiatives including but not limited to: Sales Demos, Internal Development priorities and Research
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening
- Clear communication skills
- Initiative and drive for personal growth
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3+ years experience with the Quickbase platform REQUIRED, preferably Expert Certification
- Familiarity with Database design / Relational Database Design
- Familiarity with 1 or more programming languages (JS, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Strong Data Analysis, Modeling experience
- Experience working with Cloud-Based business solutions
- Advanced Excel Skills
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Professional Development Funding
At Quandary, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation, benefits, and opportunities. Our compensation package is intended to be competitive, fair, and free of any discrimination. Compensation offered may increase or decrease depending on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and applicable experience in the industry and in similar roles. Other benefits in addition to base salary are listed in the Benefits section.
Quandary is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identify, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all phases in the selection process.
$90,000 - $120,000+ annually
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.
More jobs by this company
Quandary Consulting Group is a business process consulting company that provides innovative software solutions. We are technology experts that specialize in diagnosing and alleviating a businesses’ pain points through technology and enhanced business.