At Janus, we believe in a world where healthcare functions efficiently. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of administrative workers and fundamentally change the way work is done. Our team is building a world-class process improvement platform to help healthcare providers generate more cash with less resources.
Janus is looking for Staff Engineers to join our team! These individuals collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and Customer Success to help create and improve our products at every stage of software development. Our engineers are building new, high scalability systems in cutting edge technologies such as OCR and data science, and solving hard problems in the automation, intelligent document processing and process mining spaces. This person will be responsible for solving the hardest problems we have and setting patterns for the rest of the engineering team to follow.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- SQL and NOSQL databases
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Extensive experience with architecting cloud infrastructure for high scalability including understanding the tradeoffs for different approaches
- Event-based frameworks (Kafka, Streams, etc.)
- CI/CD and test automation systems
- Infrastructure as Code frameworks such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience developing single page applications in multiple different UI frameworks
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Web based automations using puppeteer, playwright, etc.
- Python, data engineering, and/or data science
- 100% Company Paid Medical for employee coverage & a generous contribution for dependent coverage.
- Unlimited PTO which is actually used! Take the time you need to be successful.
- Employee Stock Options because we are building something together and want to share in the value we create
- Work when and where you need with our flexible schedules and environments.
- Save for your retirement with a 401k plan
At Janus, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and communities. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't meet every requirement — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are the Shapers of Culture
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we are passionate about creating strong culture with deep purpose. We are entrepreneurial and focused, yet humble, empathetic and inclusive. We value the individual and tackle problems as a team. The best idea wins, and teams celebrate together. We're remote-first, well-funded, and growing fast!
We pride ourselves on being true to ourselves and authentic. We stand on the following tenets:
- Ownership - everyone is a contributor and is empowered to drive improvement.
- Curiosity - playing and learning every day.
- Eagerness - demolishing barriers to building and innovating.
- Radical Transparency - openness in communication and decision making across the organization.
- Partnership over Profit - prioritizing long-term relationships.
- Humility - we strive to be team players, setting aside ego.
- Community - nurturing an environment where all employees and partners can thrive.
Our team is fun, innovative and willing to rollup our sleeves to help each other succeed in a fast-paced environment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Janus Health Technologies, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.