What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Project Management, UX and Development teams to design, code and deliver complex Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C applications, features and third-party integrations.
- Implement and maintain integrations with external systems such as OMS, payment and tax providers, ESP and other Salesforce Cloud platforms.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
- Participate in the review of code and/or SFCC platform customizations for design standards and best practices.
- Assist with platform and website optimization including TTFB, FCP, FMP, TTI, LCP.
- Utilize Agile software development methodologies and development workflow tools such as Git, GitHub, Node.js, Webpack, Gulp, ESLint.
- Research and evaluate the applicability of emerging technologies and design patterns such as HTML5, CSS3, Middleware Pattern, Website Optimization, Sustainable Web Design, Responsive & Mobile First Design.
- Research and recommend improvements to existing code base and systems.
Who You Are
- Passionate – for responsible technology, digital commerce, the modern web and saving our planet
- Detail oriented – ability to design, manage and streamline complex solutions for business needs
- Creative – think outside the box and bringing new ideas to the table
- Inclusive – motivated to work with groups across the organization in respectful and equitable ways
- Must be physically located in the United States
- Must be a US Citizen or legally eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
Experience You Bring
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years professional development experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
- 3+ years development experience on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform preferably with the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification
- Experience in web technologies, delivery systems, infrastructure and development frameworks
- Understanding of modern ecommerce concepts and systems, such as catalog architecture, pricing, inventory management strategies, payment processors, and technologies that support a successful ecommerce strategy such as PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Experience in building web-based user interfaces from wireframes and designs and be able to deploy applications in a cross-platform/cross-browser environment.
- Understanding and ability to participate in Agile project management processes related to Agile and Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees
- Ability to work independently to accomplish work objectives, as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation, conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance.
- An appreciation for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screen reader support, semantic HTML).
- Ability to participate in rotating on-call technical support schedule.
Nice to Have But Not Necessary
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong interest in environmental and social issues.
- Enjoys being outside.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Position Title: Interactive DeveloperDepartment: DigitalClassification: Regular, Full Time, Non-ExemptReports to: Web Development ManagerLocation: Hybrid (Remote & Burbank, CA)Compensation: Commensurate with ExperienceBenefits: Medical Insurance, Dental.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
Role: D365 Software DeveloperTeam: Software DevelopmentScope: Individual ContributorYears of Experience: Approximately 5+Location: RemoteCOVID-19 Vaccinations: Patagonia requires all employees to demonstrate proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccination.
Role: CX Business Intelligence ManagerTeam: Customer ExperienceLocation: Remote – Reno Supported (Remote only in approved states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IL, ME, MD, MA, MN, MT, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA)COVID-19 Vaccinations: Patagonia.
Role: Senior Analytics EngineerTeam: Enterprise Data ArchitectureScope: Individual ContributorLocation: Remote - US-based from (Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana,.