We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $600,000.00 - $1,000,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Node.js: 2 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.