Who Are We?
Flare FS is building the financial operating system for non-profit organizations. We help our clients better trace their financial resources from donation to spend. This means we automate the necessary, yet tedious processes that many non-profits can’t even afford. Flare offers more accurate reporting that encourages donors to support the causes that matter most. In short, we allow non-profits to do more with less and get back to the mission.
Join us as an early team member, your involvement will help create and influence the future of the product, cultivate a fun, inclusive, and fulfilling workspace for everyone, and assist in determining system decisions that will affect the product forever.
You will be reporting directly to the VP of Technology.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engineering and developing core product
- Refining features into smaller, manageable tasks
- Prioritizing work to fit business needs
- Write clean, well-architected, self-documenting code
- Full-stack web development
- Work closely with Design and Product teams to move features from concept to launch
- Review code of other team members and provide constructive direction
What You'll Need
We'd like you to have the following, BUT if you don't, but still think you would be a good fit for the role, we still encourage you to apply!
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience* (we care more about skill than length of experience)
- Experience with SQL/Relational Databases
- Experienced with implementing 3rd-party APIs
- Experience with JS bases testing suites
- Experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of Git and GitHub, or other online Git repositories
- Ability to operate independently and take full ownership of your work
- Desire to learn and grow as an engineer with the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Empathy for user experience and desire to improve it
- Creative thinking and natural curiosity
It would also be great if you have the following, BUT it's not a big deal if you don't.
- Experience with Stripe API
- Experience with QuickBooks API
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with NoSQL/Document Databases
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Responsibilities:*Develop applications using ReactJS, NodeJS, and PostgreSQL*Contribute to code base hosted on AWS*Stay intellectually curious and up to date on technical best practices*Design and architect new applications using cutting edge technology.
DescriptionClockHash Technologies are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who can easily understand Web technology frameworks and quickly adapt to new technologies. You will be working remotely with the development team based in Netherlands..
Description:VSO is looking for challenge-seeking developers to jumpstart their careers! Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a full stack developer? Are you looking for some excitement in your work day? Let’s chat and see if we are.
About the role:Replit has grown to millions of users via word of mouth and strong organic presence. However, there's so much value to be provided to our users through each step of their journey (from onboarding all the way to a finished product).Software.