- Complete knowledge of React and associated frameworks for web development.
- Design, build & manage micro-services for high-traffic web applications.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, best practices, and problems.
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable codes.
- Drive improvements by analyzing website performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems.
- 1 senior position having 7+ years, multiple junior positions with professional experience in software engineering for developing react-based applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script
- Should have strong OOP and design patterns concepts.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Working with Blockchain or Blockchain-based games would be a plus.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Nitrility is looking for collaborative developers willing to work on a fast-paced startup schedule with multifaceted roles centered around web development. The nature of our company is oriented around intellectual property, which covers music licensing,.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.