We are a Full-Stack Test Engineering team that creates high-impact and low-drag activities in our pursuit of quality and productivity. As part of the Test Engineering team, you will work on the latest and greatest tools and technologies while meeting or exceeding team software quality standards. You would be part of an OKR driven team jointly owning the outcomes along with product and developers.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in AZ, CA, CO, VA, NV, TX, UT, IL, PA, NC, SC or WA.
- Deliver high-quality releases
- Leverage test automation to support CI/CD objectives of the organization
- Work on an agile team collaborating with product owners, business analysts, and developers.
- Maintain existing automation frameworks and suggest/make improvements to it
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a face-paced environment.
- Minimum 5 years of Quality assurance experience in Web or Mobile
- Suggest ways to improve the current process and tools.
- Good knowledge of all testing techniques and tools (Functional, performance, security, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribution to the automation framework.
- Expected to give demos for tools and automation and participate in FFN Talks.
- Participate in key test engineering initiatives.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted the Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote# #BI-Remote#
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote#
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.
More jobs by this company
THE OPPORTUNITY:Freedom Financial Network is anticipating exponential growth as it embarks on a digital transformation. Do you want to come be a part of it and help us forge a new future for Freedom Financial and our customers? The Data Engineering team.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are a Full-Stack Test Engineering team that creates high-impact and low-drag activities in our pursuit of quality and productivity. As part of the Test Engineering team, you will work on the latest and greatest tools and technologies.
The Role:As a Staff Engineer with Freedom Financial Network, you will contribute directly to the success of the lending business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.We are looking for seasoned engineers to bring new and innovative ideas.
The Opportunity:We are looking for a Staff Full Stack (Node.js/React) Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will be joining a growing team, driven by innovation and experimentation. We focus our teams on outcomes that will grow the business.
THE OPPORTUNITY:As a Senior Engineer with Freedom Financial Network, you will contribute directly to the success of the lending business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.We are looking for seasoned engineers to bring new and innovative.