Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support the Marine Forces Reserve HQ Team. The position responsibilities include:
- Delivering services and solutions for clients using Microsoft’s PowerApps, SharePoint, Power Automate, and Microsoft Teams.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying customer requirements.
- Help guide teams to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate and soon Power Virtual Agent)
- Understand business difficulties to provide solutions by applying problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
- Automate business processes with Power Apps and Power Automate; outputs will include data visualization from another team and low code applications and automations.
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Contribute across all phases of the software development life cycle using solutions as a means of migration between environments.
- Adept at crafting Power Apps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge to both pro-developers and citizen developers.
- Partner with cross-function technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery.
- Design and improve the site collection architecture as required on an ad hoc basis.
- Conduct requirement analysis and development of customized SharePoint solutions leveraging all out of the box SharePoint capabilities to include java script, HTML, and .net code. Solution delivery will include user training, document, and sustainment plans.
- Provide design assistance to department site owners who create web content, to include SharePoint design and Power BI Report assistance.
- Operate in an agile development environment.
- Develop and manage the enterprise approach to permission management in accordance with SharePoint best practices and DOD PII and Cyber security requirements.
- Develop and manage the enterprise approach to SharePoint governance to include naming conventions, metadata tagging, and management of the term store.
- Maintain detailed documentation on SharePoint/dashboard integration, datasets, and Data Model designs.
- Develop embedded dashboard access/permission request workflows.
- Generate and update IM/KM governance for SharePoint and PowerApps/Automate integration efforts to include permissions management hierarchies.
- Education: BA/BS or MA/MS
- Experience: 7+ Years Related Professional Experience, minimum 3 Years of experience in development of SharePoint environment.
- CompTIA Security plus- IAT Level II certification (All Personnel)
- Security Clearance: Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and hold an active Secret security clearance at the time of application
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at http://www.h2pc.com. All resumes will be reviewed within 5 business days and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIESOrganize and present data as well as making informed recommendations based on Jira data analysis and results to improve, enhance, automate processes and functions, and reduce costs.Analyze systems configuration and data to identify opportunities.
Position Title: Salesforce Developer ILocation: RemoteDuration: 6 monthsDescription: Design and develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce.Develop software solutions using Java (SE & EE), Salesforce.com API framework.
More jobs by this company
H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive.