Job Title: AMP Full Stack Web Developer Level 3
Location: 100% remote considered, EST time zone preferred
The Senior Fullstack Software Engineer will work closely with multiple Software Engineering teams to design, develop and enhance Client's content management system (CMS). An experience engineer will develop and maintain a web page authoring front-end and its content publishing and delivery services. The Senior Fullstack Engineer will work closely with engineering and product managers to deliver quarterly business and technical objectives. Prior experience with ecommerce and CMS platforms will be highly considered.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- React and Redux
- VS Code, IntelliJ
- GIT, Gitlab, TeamCity,
- JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams
Minimum Technology Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience with modern web stacks using ReactJS
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS building backend services
- Experience with DevOPs, TDD, and the SOLID principles
- Experience working with an engineering team of 5 or more
- Worked in an Agile and SCRUM environment.
- Work closely with multiple Software Engineering teams to design, develop and enhance client's content management system (CMS)
- Develop and maintain a web page authoring front-end and its content publishing and delivery services
- Follow established architecture patterns and practices used throughout the product software stack
- Offer suggestions to improve and minimize technical debt
- Solve critical defects both in production and test/stage environments
- Work with QA team to support automated functional testing
- Work with outside teams to adapt and support product use and adoption.
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 +1 (510) 480-1006
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.
More jobs by this company
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience (8+ years) and strong theoretical fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, lock-free data structures, multi-threaded architectures etc.)- 4+ years.
Title: Kafka Developer Location: RemoteDuration: 6 monthsW2s onlyJob DescriptionAs a Java/Kafka developer, you should have 6+ years of experience with a superior software development background and be able to facilitate, design, and develop technical.
Job Details:Job Title: Sr. Data EngineerLocation: Remote - USAW2 Candidate Only / NO C2C AllowedCandidate must have active Linkedin AccountResponsibilities:Owner of the core company data pipeline, responsible for scaling up data processing flow to meet.
Title: RestAssured QA EngineerLocation: RemoteDuration: 12monthsJob DescriptionThe highly experienced quality professional who works under supervision learns quickly, brings ideas and passion to their daily responsibilities, and executes work to completion.
Job Description: Drive adoption of Security services such as Okta, IGA, RBAC, DLP, SSDL etc. across 2400+ BizTech Apps; Align BizTech programs to NextGen Architecture foundational security principles, standards and roadmap. Develop Hyperforce End-State.
Job Details:Title: Business Analyst - ILocation: remoteDuration: 5 MONTHSAbout UsThe Marketing Automation Technical Operations (MATO) team operates within and supports global Digital Marketing organization. Our technology, processes, and staff support.
Job Description: Qualifications, Skills, and experience: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.Requires minimum of 5 years of experience in working with SQL Server databases, SSIS,.