Jr. ServiceNow Platform Developer
- **This position requires an Active or Expired Secret Clearance ** *
* We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the U.S. *
Our Digital Modernization Division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer with a Secret Clearance (or someone with a previous Secret clearance) to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our Digital Modernization Division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client's business.
Supports the DoS modernization effort to automate all business processes within the department's cloud ServiceNow Platform. The team follows state of an art Scrum methodology to support the CICD release methodology.
Be part of a 5 agile teams project to support DoS ServiceNow modernization, be responsible for but not limited to designing, configuring, developing and troubleshooting, and implementing baseline and custom applications to enhance the platform. In addition, support all stability and implementation of architectural changes when needed.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which the application is designed.
- Instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Full Stack Developer Engineer who can handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. responsible for front and back-end web development.
- 1+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 1+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 1+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- 1+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- 1+ years of experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance (or expired Secret)
- Experience building APIs through MuleSoft.
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred.
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status ").
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- This role requires US Citizenship, do you meet this requirement?
- How many years of experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology do you have?
- Developing on the ServiceNow Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Description:Role Summary:Working as part of a project team, the Mid-Level Full Stack Drupal Developer performs a variety of complex tasks related to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software code for websites,.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
Job DescriptionMarathon TS is looking for a .NET Architect. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and develop large enterprise solutions with cloud focus. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from senior members.
Marathon TS is looking for a Software Developer to support our Client program.Role Description: Designs and builds modernized applications through: knowledge of various migration and modernization tools, ability to install, configure and optimize as.
Senior Java Developer (Fully Remote)Marathon TS is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within.