When developing solutions s/he considers how to apply technology to solve the business issues presented in a scalable and supportable manner.
As a member of the technical team champions best practices and is a vocal proponent of those within the organization. When establishing development processes the Senior Software Engineer consults others for their point of view in a collaborative manner.
In general, the Software Engineer relishes a technical challenge and finds designing and developing solutions to solve them very rewarding.
- 7 or more years in software development with proven track record of growth and responsibility, including experience building complex web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, development skills and unit testing
- Commitment to write high-quality code
- Knowledge of API Design
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- Exhibits a passion for technology
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex technology issues into understandable parts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; willingness to share opinion, ask questions and identify areas for improvement
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum and SDLC
- Strong troubleshooting skills and not afraid to dive in to understand existing code
- Engages in constant improvement, technically and professionally
- Reflective and willing to consider their own performance and critically assess areas for improvement
- A passion for software engineering and desire for constant improvement
- Understanding of version control (Git, Mercurial, TFS, SVN, BitBucket, Subversion) and code documentation
- Understanding of continuous integration
High Tech, High Touch: Lone Star Staffing Solutions is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) staffing solutions partner providing an elevated concierge level of service for companies seeking top talent. LS3 targets and identifies talent the NEW fashion way, by utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) and Predictive Analytics (PA). LS3 demonstrates industry depth in Engineering and Construction Services, Information Technology and Human Resources. Our unique on-boarding enables productivity from day one. Specialties: Staffing, Professional Services, Client Care, Talent Acquisition, Business Development, Team Building, Negotiating, Recruiting, Leadership, Account Management, Business Process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Mayvue is seeking a highly motivated developer to join our team located in the North Shore of Pittsburgh, PA. (middle or senior-level experience)Are you the type of person that is looking for something “more”?Do want to make a difference in the workplace?.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Principal Architect focused on API Platforms for a client project.Role: Principal Architect- API PlatformExperience: 7+ yearsDuration: 6 monthsLocation: (Fully Remote)Responsibilities:Serve as the Subject Matter Expert.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Principal Architect focused in, API Platforms for a client projectRole: Principal Architect- API PlatformExperience: 7+ yearsDuration: 6 monthsLocation: (Fully Remote)Responsibilities:Serve as the Subject Matter Expert.