Location: New York, NY or Remote
Who we are:
We’re Prime Matter Labs, a personal care product manufacturer with 40 years of experience innovating, formulating, and creating products for some of the most successful and respected brands in the world.
We exist to produce better products for the world by empowering our customers to bring their best ideas to life. We strive to be their most valuable partner, delivering a level of efficiency, service, and support unmatched in the industry.
Starting this year we’re embarking on a bold new vision to be the leading product development and production partner for emerging and established brands. To realize that vision, we’re investing at an unprecedented level in new technology, processes, and plans that will completely rethink the way that brands view and interact with their manufacturer.
Come join us in building the platform that will serve as the foundation for our customers’ branded products, from their first sample, to their million unit product run, and every step in between.
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about delivering the best end-to-end experiences for people through technology.
- You care about software architecture, writing high-quality code, intuitive UX, and the responsibility of code ownership.
- You have 2+ years experience working in Ruby/Rails or similar backend languages/frameworks.
- You’re experienced in navigating design systems and are comfortable applying UX principles and polish to your work.
- You learn quickly and seek to collaborate, analyze, and iterate in order to overcome challenges and reach the optimal solution.
What you’ll do:
- Be a foundational member of our new technology team, playing an active role in building our early applications, best practices, and culture
- Use your experience to design intelligent solutions, with the opportunity to greenfield new clients, services, and features end-to-end
- Collaborate with your teammates to deliver business critical products that will transform the relationship between brands and their manufacturing partner
What we’re offering:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- The spirit of a startup with the security of an established, profitable industry leader
- The opportunity to make waves in a $250B industry
At Prime, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusivity is what keeps our company relevant, competitive, and resilient. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Prime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace; employment subject to passing a drug test.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.