- Seeking individuals with contact center experience as a team lead, supervisor or manager interested in expanding their experience into a technical role
- Technical training program will be offered based on the individual’s interests
- Providing technical configuration for IVR specific to NICE CXone Studio programming
- Consulting, Design, and development of IVR integrations
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing CRM applications
- Providing assistance to technical architecture, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- MS office knowledge (excel, project plans, smartsheet, Visio)
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
- Familiarity in industry leading contact center technologies
- NICE CXone experience
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) interpersonal skills
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Cloud experience
- API software development skills with experience using the RESTful/SOAP web services
- Relational Database experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Responsibilities: We are currently looking for an entry-level Drupal Developer with a background in computer sciences and the desire to implement configurable software solutions in a team environment.Requirements & SkillsKnowledge in Java/Python/PHP..
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.