Here is a wonderful opportunity with one of our clients who is looking for Technical Lead(Java + React)
- 100%Remte, Full Time Role
- Salary + Benefits
- GC+USC are eligible
Prior Experience: Experience in Java Script is preferable
- Coordinate with client product owners and technical leadership to understand the requirements.
- Create technical solution and present it to client leadership.
- Lead and coordinate software development activities.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team.
- Code reviews and low level design reviews of developers.
- Coding of complex enhancements and features.
- Work closely with developers and QA team to build quality products.
- Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hands on Experience Leading offshore teams.
- Coaching / Guiding Teams, Providing Innovative Ideas.
- Java + Spring (Core, Boot, Cloud, Batch)
- Microservice Architecture (REST).
- Event-Driven Architecture.
- Domain-Driven Design Secure Coding (OWASP Standard).
- CI with Jenkins, GitHub; Gradle, Nexus.
- Messaging systems: Slack.
- Data/Cache Technologies: Oracle, Maria, Redis, Postgres.
- No SQL technologies: Cassandra, Dynamo, Mongo.
- TDD/BDD; Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Cloud/PaaS Architectures (AWS).
- System Design.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Are you available for quick call to discuss more about this opportunity?
- What is your work Authorization?
- Java + Spring (Core, Boot, Cloud, Batch): 2 years (Preferred)
- CI with Jenkins, GitHub; Gradle, Nexus: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data/Cache Technologies: Oracle, Maria, Redis, Postgres: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microservice Architecture (REST): 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Overview:At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role - crafting.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
Here is a long term requirement with our client.Hybrid RolePreferred Locals to Houston or willing to relocate(Consultant can work remotely for few days and may need to go to office for few days every week) * Location: Houston downtownDuration: 6 months(.