- Organize and present data as well as making informed recommendations based on Jira data analysis and results to improve, enhance, automate processes and functions, and reduce costs.
- Analyze systems configuration and data to identify opportunities for optimization and quality improvements.
- Develops dashboards and reports to improve view into company performance.
- Proactively searches for process improvement opportunities and technologies to meet company goals.
- Maintain JIRA & Confluence for Cloud environments.
- Train individuals and teams for median-level how to use JIRA and Confluence in order to increase user adoption. Beginner level utilizes Atlassian University and other provider courses.
- Companywide training on standards implementation, new functionality, plugins, enterprise adoption, etc.
- Lead the administration of JIRA, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboard configurations, and integration with external databases, APIs, and other internal tool chains.
- Consolidate Workflows, Custom fields, Screens, Permission Schemes, Field Configuration Schemes to standardize infrastructure.
- Create Standard templates for Teams to onboard new spaces and projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Work on JIRA Customization with Workflow Schemes, workflows, Permissions, User/Group access controls, Notifications, Screens, Fields, Issue types, various other scheme settings.
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder use cases and determine ways to optimize and improve setup and workflows for our tools.
- Responsible in documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- 5+ years of current experience as a Atlassian administrator
- Experience in mapping current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization driving towards the best solutions.
- Extensive experience to work with non-JIRA users to analyze, implement the use cases & setup the JIRA & Confluence according to customer's business needs and implement company standards. Work with Atlassian governance board on advanced topics.
- Extensive experience streamlining complex organizational processes and migrating large divisions to standard process configurations.
- Strong knowledge on system administration, configuration, automation, and customization of Atlassian tools.
- Advanced experience with various Atlassian plugins for recommending process improvements.
- 3rd party system integrations [ServiceNow, ALM) and/or previous Agile coaching experience, Atlassian certifications, PMP are a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Please Indicate your work authorization status(US Citizen,Green Card,EAD etc...)
- Are you willing to work on W2 or 1099
- Jira: 5 years (Required)
- atlassion administrator: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,.
Position Title: Salesforce Developer ILocation: RemoteDuration: 6 monthsDescription: Design and develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce.Develop software solutions using Java (SE & EE), Salesforce.com API framework.
More jobs by this company
Key responsibilities:Team Leadership (FTEs, contractors, and system vendor resources)ETL configuration and execution ownershipArchiving strategy and execution ownershipData cleansing (Master & Transaction Data ) strategy and execution ownershipData reconciliation.