Collecting requirements, designing, and developing business solutions.
Designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions that are simple, intuitive, and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
Designing, Configuring, and Maintaining integrations tailored toward Vulnerability Response and Security Incident Response solutions (Tenable, Splunk, etc.)
Managing development sprint cycles, completing sprint tasks in an effective and timely manner, reporting blockers, and presenting final deliverables to customers during sprint reviews
Experience working and developing ServiceNow SecOps solutions
Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and REST is desired.
Experience with database design schemas and data modeling.
Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients.
Strong interpersonal skills, customer-serving attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
Benefits at Recro;
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - 6% match, 100% vested immediately
- 401k Bonus - up to 25% profit sharing
- PTO - 15 days
- Federal Holidays - 10 days
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Working at Recro;
- A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
- A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
- A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
- A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
About LarkLark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!The.
More jobs by this company
Recro is seeking motivated, developers passionate about ServiceNow solutions to support existing and prospective clients.LocationRemoteRequiredUS CitizenshipOverviewBe well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding.