ClockHash Technologies are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who can easily understand Web technology frameworks and quickly adapt to new technologies. You will be working remotely with the development team based in Netherlands. You get a lot of responsibility and space to develop your own ideas and above all you work a lot with the latest techniques. We like to do everything a little differently than the rest!
Note: This position offers permanent employment in our Netherlands Team in future
- 6+ years of programming experience in Web Technologies. (There are multiple positions available with different levels of experience)
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer science or related field.
- Proficiency in Node.JS
- Experience in Microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of databases and familiarity with Mysql/MariaDB databases.
- Knowledge in GraphQL.
- Strong product focus and commitment to good design and user experience.
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
Nice to have skills
- React JS, Vue.JS, Next.JS, PHP
- Container management (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Message broker experience with queuing technologies (RabbitMQ, Redis etc)
- Knowledge/Interest in Protobuff
What do you receive in return:
- Friendly environment with good work-life balance
- Opportunity to grow and visibility to your work.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home supporting environment (Cover Internet Bill, Gym or Recreational activities costs)
- 13th Month Salary
- Educational Allowances (Certification fees Reimbursement)
ClockHash Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability or status as a protected veteran
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Web Technologies: 6 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Responsibilities:*Develop applications using ReactJS, NodeJS, and PostgreSQL*Contribute to code base hosted on AWS*Stay intellectually curious and up to date on technical best practices*Design and architect new applications using cutting edge technology.
Description:VSO is looking for challenge-seeking developers to jumpstart their careers! Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a full stack developer? Are you looking for some excitement in your work day? Let’s chat and see if we are.
Who Are We?Flare FS is building the financial operating system for non-profit organizations. We help our clients better trace their financial resources from donation to spend. This means we automate the necessary, yet tedious processes that many non-profits.
About the role:Replit has grown to millions of users via word of mouth and strong organic presence. However, there's so much value to be provided to our users through each step of their journey (from onboarding all the way to a finished product).Software.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionClockHash Technologies are looking for a highly skilled NodeJS Engineer who can easily understand Web technology frameworks and quickly adapt to new technologies. You get a lot of responsibility and space to develop your own ideas and above.