Position : Senior software Engineer (Product development )
Location : Remote
Duration : Fill Time
Job Description :
In this position, you will:
- Work on products that reach millions of active users
- Take advantage of our powerful internal engine to build and iterate quickly, focusing on writing logic, not boilerplate
- Develop best-in-class voice-controlled products that are social, engaging, and fun to play
- Collaborate with UX experts, designers, and data analysts to deliver products quickly and effectively
Things you may have done before:
- Built consumer-facing mobile apps or games at scale
- Operated in environments with fast development-cycles focused on rapid product iteration
- Been part of a high performing engineering team
- Worked with audio, voice, or other emerging technologies
- 5+ years professional coding experience
- Experience leading a product- and experience-focused software development team
- Passion for entertainment and/or games
The software stack:
- Typescript, Node, & Next.js
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Kubernetes & Terraform
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- senior software engineer (product development): 10 years (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 10 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 10 years (Preferred)
- Docker: 10 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 10 years (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 10 years (Preferred)
- Kotlin: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
Position: MongoDB ArchitectLocation: REMOTE from anywhereDuration: 6+ monthsSkills: database designing in MongoDB, NodeJS, XML, JASON,Part Time Option is also available.Experience as Architect using MongoDB.Experience with data modeling/database designing.
YOUR MISSIONWe need an experienced coder to build data integrations and other analytics functionality for a fast-growing data platform. You will join a team of 11 engineers to deliver fast, robust software.Our engineers chose the best tools for the job.
Software Developer with DevOps ExperienceThe developer will start off with maintaining existing code bases and supporting 3rd tier help desk tickets with the aim of solving root causes throughLong term, the developer will be working on new projects as.
More jobs by this company
Position : Senior software engineer (Product development)Location : RemoteDuration : Full timeJob Description :In this position, you will:Work on products that reach millions of active usersTake advantage of our powerful internal engine to build and.
Position : Senior software engineerLocation : RemoteDuration : Full Time with benefitsJob DescriptionOur customer has created several of the top experiences for voice-controlled devices, including:Song Quiz - a name-that-tune music trivia gameAre You.