nfinyon is building the next generation of the real-time data stack. We are looking for a passionate senior Rust frontend engineer to build our cloud offering. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission to enable organizations to accelerate the adoption of real-time intelligent data services.
In this role, you will be crafting a beautiful and intuitive user interface for our web applications to enable users to move data in real-time. You will be solving many engineering challenges, such as optimizing data streams for browser stack, building powerful but simple user interfaces to control data movement, and converting data streams into real-time visualization.
- Create and maintain web-based user interfaces using a Rust Web Framework.
- Integrate Web Assembly and other web components.
- Work closely with designers to implement new features.
- Ensure high performance by profiling performance intensive code.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design UI for demo purposes, improvising when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members working across the platform and contribute to product roadmap milestones.
- 2+ years of building large scale front end application for Web.
- 1+ year of experience in Rust.
- Expert in Websockets and other real-time technologies.
- Some knowlege of WebAssembly.
- Experience with a Cloud platform such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to maintaining applications in production
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with other Rust web frameworks such as Yew, Rust Dominator, etc.
- Understanding of browser security and best practices
- Familiarity with containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of distributed systems such as Kafka
InfinyOn, a real-time data streaming company, has architected a programmable platform for data in motion built on Rust and enables continuous intelligence for connected apps. SmartModules enable enterprises to intelligently program their data pipelines as they flow between producers and consumers for real-time services. With InfinyOn Cloud, enterprises can quickly correlate events, apply business intelligence, and derive value from their data. To learn more, please visit infinyon.com (https://www.infinyon.com/).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.