RL Canning Inc. is a global provider of information technology consulting and managed services. We deliver innovative IT services that offer our customers the flexibility to meet unique business needs and the opportunity to transform and perform through services. Our people, and their capabilities, make a difference and share a passion for excellence and commitment to the customer experience.
Make a difference to our customers with our people, a dedicated team that shares a passion for excellence and commitment to our mission and values.
About the Role
The ServiceNow Developer will have both technical and creative design input to develop, configure and maintain these applications so they are the best they can possibly be. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are interested in developing your skillset and growing quickly on the ServiceNow platform.
- Answer technical and configuration questions
- Provide work effort estimates based on end-user stories and related assumptions
- Utilizing technical expertise; Create system requirements, perform design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts, workflows, and orchestration activities
- Design, develop, and maintain complex ServiceNow workflows to automate/digitize manual processes
- Develop creative design patterns and architectural frameworks to maximize the reuse of custom code
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages
- Utilize Performance Analytics to collect historical data and develop trend reporting
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades across multiple instances
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences
- Create system documentation/playbook (s) and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in design and code reviews
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow
- Other duties as assigned.
Due to resource requirements, we are not offering visa sponsorships or C2C for this position.
- 3+ years working with the ServiceNow platform in a Developer and enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment creating automated workflows, service catalog and service portal items, REST and SOAP integrations, scoped applications and widgets, script includes, client scripts, server scripts, and UI policies
- Solid knowledge of how to architect the extension of ServiceNow data structures to create applications
- 3+ years working within ServiceNow ITSM, Service Catalog, Service Portal, and Customer Service Management areas
- 3+ years experience in Agile/Scrum development environments
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification Preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
For over 20 years, we’ve worked with customers from Fortune 1000 companies to Government organizations. What we have learned through this experience is that our customers appreciate our innovative solutions, adaptable services model, and our collaborative approach. We offer a wide range of services and have a broad base of capabilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Digital Transformation
- IT Service Desk/End User Support
- Configuration Management
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- Site Support Services
- Project Management
We offer a positive and supportive working environment, full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability, along with six paid holidays, paid time off, and more.
** RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
** This company does not sponsor employment visas or work authorizations for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.