Design, build and deploy innovative Salesforce solutions including complex Flows, Lightning Web Components, Apex triggers and classes, VisualForce pages and more
Execute declarative Salesforce platform configuration when possible
Build product integrations using API's, Apex and iPaaS technologies
Develop new native products on the platform
Interact directly with our customers and the Summit Technologies team, including consultants, project managers, business analysts, architects and sales reps to ensure customer success
Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Salesforce.com Developer Certified
- Be able to design and build integrations between SFDC and other applications
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical perspective
- Be results-oriented, able to take a task and achieve objectives with minimal guidance
- Know how to quantify and visualize business data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Comfort in working in a small company atmosphere at a fast pace
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Willing to go thru background check
- Visa Independent only (EAD, Green Card or Citizens)
- Salesforce: 8 years (Required)
- Apex: 5 years (Preferred)
- Visualforce: 5 years (Preferred)
- Developer Certificate (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.