- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
- Twelve years' ServiceNow experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance or willing to obtain
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Completed Fundamentals of Integrated Risk Management
- Experienced using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, delivering superior work product in a client facing environment
- Experience with technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ServiceNow: 9 years (Preferred)
- Certified System Administrator: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.