The role of Sr. Developer is to design, build and maintain high quality technology solutions that deliver an exceptional customer experience. Working as an integral part of an Agile development team, this role will require close and continuous collaboration with the team of lead developers, product owners, technical program managers and fellow team members to translate user stories and functional requirements into resilient & secure technical designs As a front-end developer in the digital organization, you will be creating the next-generation of technology leveraging the full-stack of Public Cloud services, building and running micro-front ends in a containerized / Kubernetes environment.
- Create new features or parts of internal/user facing applications, with the end user in mind, providing for the best customer experience
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application for multiple browsers
- Uses knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximize components performance across different devices and browsers
- Focus on professional development through our wide array of learning opportunities for continued growth within the company
Education & Experience
- Level of Formal Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Area of Study: Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years in a related field
- Solid understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, including modern features like hooks; handson experience required
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS/SCSS, and able to create responsive UI
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Redux
- Knowledge of modern ECMAScript
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior and measuring and optimizing performance
- Knowledge of building front-ends for multiple browsers and their limitations
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management system Git
- Experience in an agile work environment
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing tools like jest, enzyme, mocha and chai
- Knowledge of StoryBookJS is a plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.