- Design & develop Adobe Analytics solution & technical implementation documentation for web and app platforms.
- Own tagging stories for projects spanning across multiple domains - Proactively communicate and collaborate
- Administer the Adobe Analytics product - variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels, data feeds, Mobile Services, etc.
- Self-starter who can take a project from start to finish with minimal direction.
- Create dashboards and ad hoc reports showcasing present trends, progress rate against established KPIs, goals, and lead generation activities
- Analyze to identify traffic trends, abandonment issues & opportunities involving site conversion rates.
- Analyze website traffic (segments) to better understand user experience & conversion based on factors like source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
- B.S Computer Science or related degree, Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics field
- Experienced with Tag Management Systems (DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Expert in data layer design, and effective utilization of event-driven data layers
- Experienced in debugging client-side applications (Adobe debugger, Charles, Fiddler)
- Knowledge of web page fundamentals such as DOM load events
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with both IT and business stakeholders
- Experience in managing and delivering analytics projects
- Experience working with teams in different geographic locations
Experience with Adobe Target a plus
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Adobe Analytics: 8 years (Required)
- Adobe Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Digital: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.