- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences. Location does matter-you will make it easier for people to visualize their data with location in mind
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers. Ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
- Proficiency with additional front end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Node.JS, etc.
- An entrepreneurial awareness of how technology enables excellence within governments and organizations-you need to be interested in why we are developing software, not just how we develop software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understand the importance of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RAD, RUP) and software design techniques (UML, entity relationship diagramming, use cases, data flow diagramming); know how they impact the quality of your design process, team collaboration, and work product
- Working knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Object oriented design skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics (master's preferred)
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- HTML, REST, iOS, Android, Grunt, Node, AngularJS, MongoDB
- SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, RDBMS
- Dojo, JQuery
- OpenGL or DirectX
- Web services
- Experience with 2D and 3D data visualization
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.