Senior ReactJS/NodeJS Developer - REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior ReactJS/NodeJS Developer with experience working with IBM API Connect. This is starting out as a contract position running through December 2022 with strong potential to extend or convert to FTE. This position is 100% remote working eastern time zone core business hours. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
Position is 100% remote!
EAD [Employment Authorization Document] holders are welcome to apply. Must be willing to work on our W2
PROJECT SCOPE: Building applications and REST services that interface with our telephony system in realtime. There will be integrations with multiple systems such as data streaming to an event bus, text-based interactions over secure channel, etc.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN Scaffolding tools
o May include database knowledge in MongoDB
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience, strong emphasis on REST API development is required
- Development background must be strong in Node.JS (primary) as well as React.JS (secondary)
- Working knowledge of Mongo DB is required
- Relevant Development certifications (A PLUS)
- Development experience with KAFKA (A PLUS)
- Familiarity with OpenShift (A PLUS)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Would you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Suresh Gaddala at 201-589-5859. You can also apply online.
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Description:The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR.