- Requires Bachelor's degree in a related field; 7+ years of experience in architecture/design and application development in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 3+ years of experience in information technologies in a highly regulated healthcare environment
- Must have application/solution development skills using cloud native services, APIs, Java/ JS (Node JS, JS, Python, Java and AngularJS.
- Public Cloud Certification(s) - AWS, MS Azure, and OCI.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership (e.g., Technical Board, Directors, Vice Presidents).
- Experience defining and implementing governance and process improvements to optimally manage hybrid cloud environments (private on-premise, AWS, Azure and OCI public clouds).
- Experience developing, integrating, and managing complex cloud operations standards, processes, and procedures.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience developing, optimizing, and managing cloud costs analysis, service levels, work in-take processes.
- Any experience developing or supporting a Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) or similar governance models.
- Experience in establishing technical and operational governance over private and public cloud architectures.
- 2+ years of experience with Technology Policy development and management
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Azure: 5 years (Required)
- AWS: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Senior Software Engineer- Fullstack Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer- Backend/SRE Do you want to play a key role in establishing a new team in Copenhagen, and become part of an accelerating journey building solutions on the latest advances in cloud development, analytics applications, IoT sensors.