Additionally, you will:
- Protect data for the customer and State Farm through industry security practices for Customer Authentication, Registration, and Credential Management.
- Create and Deliver innovative product enhancements and Customer experiences.
- Work in an Agile Product team to drive innovation that will help us continue to improve the customer experience and leverage Product Management principals.
- Occasionally lead and drive aspects of the products work.
- Assist in driving product direction, quality standards, developer practices, and technology innovation in the product.
- Provide support for delivery to the customer.
- Work Arrangement: Remote
Incumbency: This position will have an 18-month incumbency period, beginning on the effective date of the position, which must be met before the employee can post for any other lateral State Farm position. Employees may be considered for leadership or Technology Engineer openings at any time, and a promotional position within the same job structure (i.e., Professional/Technical or Para-professional/Support) after 6 months from the effective date of the position. In these cases, the remaining incumbency would be waived. The incumbency period does not affect the at-will relationship between State Farm and the employee and does not create an employment contract, nor contractual rights.
AWS, React JS (preferred)
Continuous Delivery Experience
For NYC and CT candidates:
- Potential salary range: $69,114.50- $169,250
- Potential yearly incentive pay- 4%-12% of base salary
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
Title: GIS DeveloperJob Type: ExemptPay: SalaryBenefits:Benefits Available and vary per position and location.Are you a real go-getter looking for an amazing opportunity with a nationwide full-service-utility contractor offering competitive wages and.