Rebuy - ML/AI Engineer
Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turn intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest growing brands in DTC such as Pura Vida, Something Navy, Primal Kitchen, Kopari, UMZU, and many more.
We value empathy, hard work and respect. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer that specializes in AI/ML to join the Rebuy team. In this role, you will research, develop, deploy and monitor the intelligent system to improve our merchants’ and buyers’ experience.
What you’ll do
- Develop training models that help our customers predict when and what a user is likely to buy.
- Apply software development and testing best practices and demonstrate excellent craftsmanship to produce maintainable, scalable, and quality code.
- Contribute to all phases of product development and delivery all the way through to successful Deployment.
- Understand business objectives and develop microservices to achieve those objectives along with metrics to track progress.
- Collaborate with product and engineering groups to productionize machine learning models with performant data transformations, storage, and pipelines.
- Demonstrate effective, respectful, and honest communication when collaborating with colleagues including a cross-functional team consisting of QA, Operations, and other team members.
- Deliver on company initiatives and projects prioritized for your team and support long term technical vision.
- Collaborate with the product team, architects, and others to document features and changes.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Design platforms and pipelines for training and running machine learning models.
Required experience and mindset
- 3+ years of expert programming skill
- 3+ years of experience in handling data types through interfaces and pipelines while preserving integrity for data-sensitive applications like machine learning, search, and matching
- 2+ years of strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to work remotely effectively
- Energized by building something new in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Set and exceed ambitious targets including quotas with a growth mindset
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.
EMBEDDED FIRMWARE ENGINEER - 100% REMOTE - SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRYDescription:Create and maintain embedded C code for Arm MCU projectsDevelop firmware drivers, middleware and 3rd party integration codeDebug, test, document and deploy code for use by Renesas.
Who we are...:Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. We develop technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. We are fostering the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities.
We're a Little DifferentThis is a REMOTE positionOur mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers.
Job Category: TechnicalJob Type: ContractJob Location: RemoteTeam: QAAbout KylaThe Kyla app brings together our team of doctors, developers, and AI scientists to give each individual the power to understand their health from a new perspective along with.