Trilogy Federal provides financial management, information technology (IT) consulting, program management services, and strategic consulting to federal agencies. Trilogy has an extensive history helping federal clients achieve their most ambitious business modernization and optimization goals with the ability to deliver targeted subject matter expertise and full life cycle support.
Trilogy Federal?is looking for a?remote Jr. SharePoint Developer?to support a large federal agency's IT team. We are looking for a motivated Developer to support this program and join our highly collaborative and customer-oriented team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop solutions with out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality, including creating sites, subsites, pages, lists, and libraries, managing data and metadata with custom content types, site columns, and document sets, and configuring web-parts, page layouts, and custom views.
- Implement and maintain site permissions structure, site navigation structure including term-store management, and Document Management system.
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint themes, templates, master pages, and page layouts to customize and brand the SharePoint look and feel using UI/UX practices.
- Establish a UI design framework with wireframes, user journeys, mockups, or clickable prototypes.
- Work with the SharePoint development team to design a front end that functions across various browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements.
- Develop sites that incorporate responsive, user- centric web designs.
- Adhere to established methodologies while analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability.
- Oversee and guide Business Analysts and clients to gather and refine requirements, including analyzing unstructured requirements and translating them into tangible process flows, technical deliverables, or reports.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in SharePoint development (including creating custom forms, workflows, and web parts)
- At least 3 years working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle Process (may include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean)
- UI/UX Experience with SharePoint Online, including creating custom forms, tools, or reports?with Power Apps, and creating workflows with Power Automate.
- Experience designing workflows through SharePoint Designer and creating custom forms,?reports, or tools with InfoPath Designer.
- Experience using BCS to connect external data sources such as Access and Excel, with?working knowledge of SQL queries and stored procedures to analyze data from multiple sources, including some understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) techniques and processes.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Pro
- Experience collecting design requirements to conceptualize visuals
- Ability to produce iterations of designs/visuals in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Experience conducting Section 508 Compliance reviews in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Pro,?Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint & Power BI
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- VA experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks/requests
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User?Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience is preferred.
- Strong development skills, including creating or editing custom solutions with complex
Benefits (including but not limited to):
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Optional FSA
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with employer contributions 100% vested from day 1
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- No cost group term life/AD&D plan, and optional supplemental coverage
- Pet insurance
- Monthly phone and internet stipend
- Tuition and training reimbursement
- The target salary range for this role is $55,000 - $65,000. This range is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as Trilogy Federal conducts an individual equity review for every candidate based on experience, location, education, industry experience, and comparisons to internal pay bands. In addition to salary, Trilogy offers robust benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance coverage, 401(k) match, paid holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a very supportive work/life balance.
Trilogy Federal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.