- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Conducts application software development services and technical support for existing architecture or new deployments. Gathers requirements and develops specifications to integrate applications. Adheres to approved standards in software development.
- Utilizes simple program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, including writing test plans, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Maintains functionality through code customization and application configuration.
- Implements strategies around existing technology products to ensure these products produce expected results and benefit to customers.
- Provides technical services throughout the lifecycle of customer-specific technology based products. Primarily works with Cloud or Purchased applications.
- Participates on cross-functional project teams as a key resource on data processes, data governance, and application systems.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the applications development discipline.
- Three years Relevant experience working in this or a related field
- Jest, Chia or Mocha preferred
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, andmore.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
Title: GIS DeveloperJob Type: ExemptPay: SalaryBenefits:Benefits Available and vary per position and location.Are you a real go-getter looking for an amazing opportunity with a nationwide full-service-utility contractor offering competitive wages and.
More jobs by this company
Hiring Range: $72,070.00 - $90,085.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.As a DevOps Specialist II, you will grow and mature our DevOps practices through people, process and.