The Web/Software/Senior SharePoint Developer designs, develops and implements software packages for websites.
- Redesign, convert, and develop SharePoint applications and solutions for the Office 365 platform.
- Seek improvement in web-based interaction and functionality of SharePoint environments for all user levels.
- Evaluate site collection size and determine courses of action required to accommodate proper support.
- Present an architectural way forward for new SPO Enterprise intranet sites, develop and pilot enterprise intranet, and design sustainable processes for content migrations as needed.
- Design SharePoint departmental site theme, framework, and template options.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and implement software codes.
- Build and optimize secure web pages for evolving business needs.
- Write code for the website or design pieces of an application.
- Quality-test and troubleshoot the website and/or its applications in various browsers.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain communication with team members and supervisors concerning the direction of the website.
- Complete company and project-related training requirements as required.
- Record labor hours daily in the company’s timekeeping system as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline required
- 2+ years of experience in the field or related area
- 2+ years of SharePoint Azure On-Premises and SharePoint 0365 working experience required
- 2+ years of experience with MS Teams (prefer IL5 or better)
- 2+ years of experience with Nintex workflow design, InfoPath forms design, and SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflow design
- Secret clearance required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Abiltiy to work Eastern Standard Time Zone core hours
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Teams IL5. Develop and publish Power Platform solutions (Power Apps, Power Automa,te and Power BI), Nintex workflows, Infopath forms, SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflows, ShareGate desktop, MetaLogix application, ShellGate desktop application, and Shell Scripting/PowerShell.
- Good working knowledge of ShareGate desktop and Metalogix applications
- Ability to write, modify, and execute PowerShell scripts
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (Microsoft Office suite and Outlook).
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
Title: GIS DeveloperJob Type: ExemptPay: SalaryBenefits:Benefits Available and vary per position and location.Are you a real go-getter looking for an amazing opportunity with a nationwide full-service-utility contractor offering competitive wages and.
More jobs by this company
Overview:This position is 100% remote.The slary for this position is $80k.The Intermediate Analyst will support the following activities Data Analysis, StatisticalAnalysis, Problem Solving, Content Management, Software, and Network Programming insupport.