Network Ninja is a fully remote software firm that develops three products leading their respective industries. We’re a small company (around 50 employees), but we work on big, impactful projects. Come join us!
Everyone deserves equal protection under the law. LegalServer is a leader in technology solutions for those who provide legal assistance to low income and vulnerable populations, and therefore understands the nuances, complexities, and challenges present within this unique legal service delivery model.
The ideal candidate for this fully remote position will have experience working with a multidisciplinary team on large, or large-minded, software development projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Integrate with a backend PHP + Postgres application built on a custom framework (you may from time to time need to work on the back end code)
- Collaborate with a designer and other developers using Storybook or similar tools to implement designs
- Meet daily with development team for code reviews, and planning
- Write maintainable, testable, well-documented code
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and participate in group discussions to guide future application development
Some specific backgrounds that we believe increase likelihood of success in this position:
- Experience building and supporting business applications
- Experience with, or at least comfortable with working on legacy applications
- Comfortable working with regular guidance but minimal supervision in a 100% remote setting in a task oriented environment
- Comfortable meeting bi-monthly release schedule deadlines
- Has a background in something analytical - finance, economics, engineering, music, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively about how to approach data problems
All that sound good, and are you a motivated software developer and US citizen? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following 3 items:
- A brief Personal Statement / Cover Letter
- Your Resume
- Some Code Samples
At Network Ninja we value the diversity in backgrounds and experiences that our employees bring to us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews with AI technology. We have helped over 2 million job seekers get more interviews in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits job seekers, employers, universities, and.
$70k USD/yearRemote JobFull-timeBrief Overview:Our developers need to be well-rounded technologists who have a holistic understanding of the web technology stacks that we work with and are able to interface with other team members in a professional way..
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.