We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer for our client. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 6 years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you open to w2 roles?
- REST: 6 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 6 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Contract W2, 12 Months$60 - $70Job DescriptionTitle : Lead Node.JS developer with 10+yrs experienceLocation : San Francisco, CADuration : 12+ monthsRemote - 100%If your interested please reply me to my email id : shah(At)sprucetech.com or call me at.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team of talented engineers that share a passion for solving challenging problems, writing performant code and building technically innovative solutions.What you will be doing as a Back-end.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities: Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration.
More jobs by this company
Our client in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a Forge Rock Administrator to support their busy team. This is a hybrid, contract to hire role supporting a well-known organization. Candidates must be local and able to commute to office as needed.Position.
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our Client’s team.If you are passionate about technology, constantly.