All applicants MUST complete this (https://app.codesignal.com/public-test/ZYD5piqyjusM7ajz6/7gW8XnJXhSC76A) technical assessment in addition to the job application
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team. The position is based out of our New York City office located near Bryant Park in Midtown Manhattan. We have a flexible hybrid working policy and would also love to hear from great candidates who would work fully remote within the United States.
OpenAsset is the only Digital Asset Management solution built for the Architecture, Construction and Engineering industries. We have over 700 clients and 15 years experience of delivering value, our vision is to inspire people through visualization of the built world.
We are a diverse group of hard-working and entrepreneurial people dedicated to solving complex challenges, working hard on meaningful projects, and celebrating our successes. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our industry-leading and incredibly talented team! Our inspirational and fun working environment, innovation-driven, fast-growing company, and ambitious projects are just a few reasons why you will love working here.
As a company we are passionate about ensuring that diversity and inclusion are championed, and that everybody has a seat at the table. We promote a culture where everyone feels valued, and we have adopted policies to ensure we hire from a diverse pool of candidates.
Support Engineer Description
We’re looking for a smart, friendly and motivated person to join our team as a Software Support Engineer (Entry Level). Our Support Engineers aren’t your typical technical support folks. You aren’t telling people to refresh their browser or where to click - it is much more technical than that.
Our Support Engineer position offers a ton of professional growth and is the gateway to the technical side of our company. Most of our software and operations developers all started with us as Support Engineers. In the Support Engineer role you’ll also learn the ins and outs of the product and our client base.
Support Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop scripts that are used for data management and migrating client images into OpenAsset
- Script custom InDesign and PowerPoint templates that integrate with OpenAsset
- Use our REST API to make updates in client systems as well as advise clients on integrating OpenAsset with other solutions
- Troubleshoot server side, end user and code base issues
- Own and manage client support tickets through to resolution and to the client's satisfaction
- Communicate clear and concise answers to complex technical questions
- Work closely with OpenAsset Customer Success Managers to maintain client satisfaction
- Identify areas of improvement within the product and communicate them to the product development team
Support Engineer Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Comfortable utilizing REST APIs.
- Experienced in updating, and querying MySQL databases.
- Skilled in scripting in any number of languages.
- Good at understanding and explaining networking concepts.
- Great at communicating clear solutions to complex technical questions (bonus points for prior customer facing experience).
- Friendly, motivated and a great team player.
- Ability to thrive in our 'start up' feel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred) or Bootcamp certification, or relevant work experience is required.
Technologies we use
- Competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + federal holidays (UK style!)
- 5 paid sick days
- Work from home flexibility
- Commuter benefits
- Paid parental leave
- A fun office with casual dress code and open fridge (free fruit, soda & other beverages)
- Career growth and development opportunities
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Axomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.
All applicants MUST complete this technical assessment in addition to the job application.We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team. The position is based out of our New York City office located.