Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 12 months
Who we are:
Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve transformation of the public sector’s IT environment. Our team is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex IT challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work on rewarding projects, consider a career with Cloud and Things.?
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS/React Native and its core principles
- Expertise on building encapsulated and reusable components
- Preceding experience with ReactJS/React Native workflows like Redux, Flux, Create React App.
- Demonstrated expertise building modern UIs and applications using React and its available libraries
- Proficiency in developing Responsive, PWA and Adaptive Design sites that can work on any form factor
- Knowledge of modern authentication protocols and mechanisms such as JWT, OAuth2, etc.
- Knowledge of modern version control systems (GitHub, preferably) and automated build workflows/pipelines for web applications
- Familiarity with Rest services/API
- Familiarity with Java is a plus
- Familiarity with Spring Boot is a plus
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Thrive in a fast-paced agile environment founded on strong analytical and communication skills
Cloud and Things complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race,?color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.?
Reference ID: 796
Job Type: Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front-end development: 8 years (Preferred)
- React: 5 years (Required)
- Rest: 5 years (Preferred)
- Redux: 5 years (Preferred)
- JWT: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.
More jobs by this company
Position: Tableau Report DeveloperLocation: Albany, NY (Remote)Duration: 6 MonthWho we are: Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things,.
Position: Java DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: 6 monthsWho we are: Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things, you can be a part.