Rank: All levels
Type: Permanent or contract
Location: Remote (U.S. & International)
As member of our delivery team, you will work closely with project managers to develop new functionality. Your will spend most of the time designing and implementing UI using Angular with Node.js/REST based backend. From time to time, you will be asked to join customer calls to listen in.
- Experience in Angular, jQuery and node.js
- Knowledge of SQL and O/R mapping frameworks
- Familiarity with REST and integration concepts
- Experience working according to Agile methodologies (sprints, retrospects, etc.)
- Communicative English
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Flexibility and ability to work closely with deployment teams in various time zones
Nice To Have
- Experience using IntelliJ Idea development environment
- Familiarity with Atlassian applications: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Experience with Heroku and Cloud Connect
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.