- Preferred frameworks: React, Node. Vue and Angular are also relevant.
- Top technical skills for your level of experience - Intermediate or Senior (2+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Sufficient English language skills to work as part of an international team.
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Our OrganizationHashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage.
Title : React.JS DeveloperLocation : Initial Remote for 4 to 5 Months & Later onsite with Hybrid Model ( Woonsocket, RI / Chicago, IL / Richardson, TX / Scottsdale, AZ )Duration : Long-TermExperience : 6+ YearsRequired Skills : 6+ years of extensive.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Berlin/Chicago URL: https://remotemore.com/candidates?utm_source=Jobpost&utm_medium=WWR&utm_campaign=PythonTrueThe positionRemoteMore is helping a large tech company with hiring DevOps engineers for its European and US teams.The company.